Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stayed close to home for SLQ silver Washington Merc.

Mark kus

I’ve been on vacation so I’ve been hitting a few parks that are close by just going in different areas that are trash loaded today was not to bad started off with the dateless SLlQ!
Then the 1964 washington and a bunch of clad some wheats also I was very surprised I couldn’t find a silver dime then I had the crappiest high tone turned out to be a wheat and the 1941 Mercury!
This place is soooo trashy every step the machine is going of constantly!!
I ran field 2 recovery speed 4-5-6 and sensitivity at 25 iron bias 0 I’ve also shown a picture of the building at this park it’s huge! Right on LIS ..
It will be tough now my wife Lori was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer so we are dealing with that going to A surgeon tomorrow so keep us in prayer .
HH Mark

Gosh, Mark .... so sorry to hear about your wife. :(

Will definitely keep you guys in our prayers ... :thumbup:

mike

Great hunt Mark, it's good therapy to be out there swinging. Keep your chin up and we'll keep you and yours in our thought and prayers.
HH Jeff

Nice find but your wife is so much more important.
We’re all with you and your wife. Prayers from all of us.

Doug

Terrific finds, congratulations!

Prayers for your wife - you both need to stay positive. I know that is easy to just say but it really helps.

All the best,

Tony NJ

Thanks everyone we are at Drs now just had ultrasound done waiting for Dr now thanks a lot we are in good hands ...
Mark

Thanks everyone surgery is set for this tues prognoses is very good surgery is about 2 hours ..
Mark

Nice finds! Prayers sent out to your wife.

Thanks everyone for the prayers she’s a bit nervous had a few surgeries so far this past year tomorrow is her surgery..
Mark