Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Started Slow, But Kicked Butt by the End of the day!

Jrjammer

[iWent to a local park to do some detecting, got there about 10:00 am and stayed to about 4:00 pm. Started out most of the morning finding can slaw. Ended up finding three silver quarters, 1942 D, 1952, and a 1964. A silver Rosie 1947, three wheat cents the oldest being a 1927, some stinkin Lincolns, and a small handful a clad coins. The first half of the day was terrible, I guess because I was digging low VDI signals in hoping to find some jewelry, rings, etc. but instead Can Slaw and pull tabs, But I must say I found a little spot in the park that yielded some silver coinage!!!][/i]

Now 3 quarters and a dime in a park is absolutely great! You will find the jewlery. Patience is the key. There is a few places I hit that have absolutely tons of shotgun shell bottoms at them. I pass some of them up. I keep going back so I will eventually get all of them and find any gold I have passed up BUT that place the mid tones drive me crazy. So I moslty look for high pitch coin tones. LOL there is another beach where the coin tones are everywhere. I dug over 60.00 in clad in one dive. I started passing up high tones to find the rings. However since I was the only one that knew that spot also I knew I could go back whenever I wanted and dig another slew of coins.

Good work. Just go back and dig some more can slaw and tabs until you get sick of them. You will find the gold IF it is there!!

Three silver quarters in one hunt is outstanding ! I can't recall having accomplished that yet . . congrats on a nice hunt !! :cheers:

Congrats on a great hunt !

That better than i do all year bro .

what a way to finish the hunt. good job. HH

Dang save some quarters for the rest of us!