Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Started out at 228 pounds 10 months ...........

General Ray

ago and today I hit my lowest weight in almost 20 years. It hasn't been easy but I can see daylight now, changing my diet was the biggie, then walking on my treadmill just added that last push to losing the weight.

I have diabetes and my doctor told me right out, you can beat it Ray, you need to start with the weight lost, if not you will do as your mother did, go from type 2 to type 1 then die if you can't control it, she is right and I hear everything she is telling me. She asked me what is your target weight Ray, I told her if I can land in the 160's somewhere that would be great, but landing in the 150's would be awesome, she said wow, at your age that won't probably happen at 55.

I said your probably right Doctor, but I gotta try and trying I am :ninja:

My weight fresh out of the shower tonight, I'm so close :thumbup:

IMG00010-20090313-2014.jpg

Raysmile2.jpg

<embed src="http://mysite.verizon.net/resotytc/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/enyaclannadbraveheart.mp3" autostart=true loop=true width=48 height=0 volume=127>

n/t

you must be feeling better. When you mentioned treadmill, I looked over at mine here in my bedroom. No clothes hanging on it right now. How long or how many miles do you walk on it a day? I will tell you something close to my heart that not many people know..................The father of my children of whom I have been divorced from for almost nine years, but remained close, died December 13,2008 from complications of diabetes. He was not overweight, but has fought it as much as he could since he was 33 years old. When he died, he was 57. It really impacted MY life and I will miss him everyday. Plus my poor children and grandchildren were devastated. My younger daughter and I found him at his home. He put up a good fight at the end, but it was just too little too late.

Please keep going strong like you are. You have so much life to live and it sounds like you are on your way to changing. Losing the weight, avoiding the sugar is your life, for it is a horrible disease which CAN BE CONTROLLED and you can live a long healthy life, which is what I pray for you. Sounds like you are well on your way. Good Luck! Sunny

lost, I pain for you because I know you and your heart, sorry Sunny, please try and smile and be with your friends that are still here, like me and all the rest here, we love you Sunny and never forget that kido, life is a twist but we find a way to deal with it through family and friends and we are friends and never forget that Sunny ;)

I am walking 4 miles a day at 3.5 miles a hour at a pitch of 4 degrees up hill, makes me sweat that much more and I love it because it really pushes me to the limit which is where I must be to get the best work out, we love you Sunny, don't ever forget that, where is the cowboy, where is Kelley, I miss his post so much, wear is Kelley!

Ray!

you are walking that much, then surely I can get my two miles in. You have inspired me to start again! I don't know where Cowboy is. Probably riding his motorcyle in this warmer weather. I miss him too! :cheekkiss: :)