Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stacked Coin Image

metalviking

Maybe I missed it in a previous post....What does the stacked coin icon represent? A cache? Or an Item similar to coin in conductivity but bigger?

Dont believe the icons. They are there to lure you away from the sounds and cause you to doubt yourself.

To be honest, I don't remember the last time I even noticed the icons. Just forget about them, they are a gimmick to sell metal detectors. There is a theory out there ( I believe it was Prep ) that the icons actually will slow down the recovery time. I will run in Relic or All Metal in Conductivity mode to get rid of them or bring them over to Coin and Jewelery mode.
HH,
Bunker

I have seen that in other posts, I was just curious. :look:

I didn't think it was stacked coins I thought it represented a crushed soda can. I dont use the icons either & I try to run manual sens 18, I feel it's 2 less thing for the processor to do & should speed it up.