Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Squint Eyed, Hongry and Mean

pennywt

Ever had one of "those" days?
I awoke one cold morning to find that the electricity had been off most of the night. Unthinking, I jumped in the shower only to find that the electric water heater had enough hot water to last long enough for me to get soaped up. The rinse was in water that seemed must have been piped in directly from one of those lakes in Canada.
Thinking to warm up with a cup of coffee, I dried and went to the kitchen. There was enough grounds to make a thimble full, so I packed them in my lower lip and didn't spit.
Stumbling through the place, trying to find my smokes; I notice the cat has been in my chair again. Still eatin dead things, I see by what it left in the chair.
That's okay. There's a little cafe with a pretty waitress right up the road. I'll toss a load of clothes in the washer and treat myself to breakfast. No laundry detergent. Now I'm getting real ugly.
Even the chuckholes in the roads rattled my bones more than usual, as I drove into town, to go to the store.
Entering the store, I silently growl at a little old couple, who was obviously still as much inlove after these many years, as they were went first they married. How dare they be happy, when I'm having a bad day?
I stomped over to the laundry detergent aisle and was trying my best to stare down the various brands, as I contemplated price to quantity, when this lovely young lady, who worked there, walked up. Her smile could have brought radiance to a coal mine and she asked if she could help.
I told her of my indecision and she recommended. I put the detergent in my basket and decided to do some more shopping.
As I pushed the cart around, I wondered what possessed the other customers in the store; Everyone I met, smiled at me. What? Is my fly open? Is there something ugly hanging from my nose?
Then I realized. I was smiling at them. That durn kid's smile was contagious! And yuh know something? My day turned out to be pretty fine after all.

n/t

where you got out of bed on the wrong side...and no one loved you anymore. :rofl: I love this story, made my day start with a laugh. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl:

n/t

n/t