Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spring is here. Had these guys out in the yard today.

George-CT

This nice tom, another jake who got run off and 12 hens..... He was right by the house so I shot these thru the window and porch rails.

He hung around for about 1/2 hour..... Sure are an attractive bird all fluffed up. Later they went in the horse pasture and the horses run them off....Guess they are not looking for playmates...

Geo

Seems as though the president and his wife went to a county fair. and were examining the roosters. The farmer went on to say that the rooster bred hens up to 12 times a day. The wife said " Tell that to the president". The president asked if it was all to the same hen. The farmer replied "Nope, all different hens" "Tell that to the first lady" Was the presidents' reply. :):

fair winds

Miukie

I have not seen any in the yard since last fall but my neighbor said he saw some in his front yard. I thought I hears some the other evening down the back hill.

Spring sure has not sprung up here yet!!

golden there for a few days, temp way up, even saw bare ground on your paths. Came on the next evening, and snow coming down and 9 deer . Always pretty
to see but, but enough is enough. We are bare all over here except in realy well shaded areas and under the horse manuer. Amazing how well it insulates and it stays. I was gong to move 4 months worth and no way. Frozen solid underneat still..... Even had a few bugs out one day. Had the bike out Sunday for a cruise. Needed leathers on to break that wind so I was glad I had them with me.... We are racing both days this weekend at the club so busy weekend ahead. We are the first club racing in Connecticut this year. Hope the weather holds like they are saying it will. 58 Sat, 63 Sunday..... We been dozing it the last 2 days rebuilding the jumps and landings....I'm surprised the track is as dry as it is.... Good think you had your generator. They are handed for sure. Mine is a combination welder and generator. Figured I'd get more usage out of it that way. Wish it was diesel. This new oxygenated gas goes bad fast.... Diesel can sit forever all most and it will start.....

George-CT

our first big snow came before the ground froze and it never froze all winter. Now the snow is leaving and I can see where the dang MOLES have been working under the dang snow. Humps all over the place. Dang things.

They drove me nuts last year but this year I am gonna try to catch one alive and slowly strangle it, maybe take a full day to kill it. I hope to get a lot of mole screams and such. Maybe I will tape the screams and sell them on the web to other people that hate them as much as I do:thumbup:

a hose into their tunnels. Suffocate the lil boogers cause its heavier than air, if that don't work throw a match in and dive for cover, what a new lawn worth?:lol:

George, what a beauty he is.....Very Very Nice.....

Ned