Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spanish silver beach find and old park coins

Mark kus

I hit an old park which is state property and got a lot of clad a Kennedy half Sacajawea dollar musket ball 1910 V nickel .
So tides were right back to the beach saw a guy out on the flats well it was the first time I’ve seen anyone hunting this area and probably knew the guy sure enough a guy from town I’ve detected with before swinging a CTX well we stayed next to each other and moved along I found a few wheat pennies then I high tone but not a very good signal turned out to be a 1946 Rosie ok on the board we kept working our way out and another good one way signal dug it up a tiny silver coin I sad Tom come here he said a Trime but turned out to be a 1/2 Reale he said 1748 hard to tell and two old button one with silver wash a musket ball also but had to head back in tides was coming in fast good couple hours hunt with a old friend can’t wait for the big hunt next weekend in Torrington Ct Jason quarter hoarder and Brad from Vermont Detecting I hear will be here should be a good time.
Using my manticore today beach low conductor and 9” coil is great!
HH
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_3905.jpeg
    IMG_3905.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3900.jpeg
    IMG_3900.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3901.jpeg
    IMG_3901.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3902.jpeg
    IMG_3902.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 69
Awesome find with that 1/2 Reale. I can't imagine getting silver that old.
That dollar you found looks like a Susan B. Anthony dollar which does not come up too often.