Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SPANISH SILVER AND MORE..

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
C

calabash digger

Went to the low country for 2 hunts and this is what I found..[video]https://youtu.be/kf261Ltjt-E[/video]

Hey that's a Northeast coin. Very nice grabs

I flew up and dug that out of your sandbox Todd while you were at work...lol

Nice digs brother, I'm glad that 24 signal redeemed your spot on top of the food chain LOL
Jeff

As far as I am concerned that is one of the most enjoyable digs I have had the pleasure to watch....:thumbup:

Looks like you had a fun get together with the guys.

Nice Finds. :thumbup:

Rich (Utah)

Nice find Calabash

Hey calabash what settings would you use for relics on the 600 that's the one I have and all I hunt is civil war relics and also been enjoying hour videos

Hey calabash if you were using the equinox 600 on civil war relic sites what settings would be best for it. And also if you were going to
buy the six inch or the 15 inch coil which one should I get first. Thanks Shane ps. Love your videos watch em daily

Nice finds.