Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

spanish cob

C

calabash digger

found this today at a hunted out site with the deus.[attachment 332741 DSCN1106.jpg][attachment 332742 DSCN1105.jpg][attachment 332743 DSCN1107.jpg][attachment 332744 DSCN1109.jpg]

didnt take long but then I started doubting a little as its wore but called my hunting partner and he said he thought it was .Hes like the expert been doing it 30 yrs.

That would be a rare find up here.

It aint easy to find one here either! What kind of hunting do you do up there mainly?

Old coins and relics. Summer water hunting for gold unless we find old street construction. Winter means water or sled hills.

That is a really nice find. I wouldn't have known what I had if had of found that.

We sometimes have broken the ice out in creeks so we can detect. 19 degrees is the coldest I have detected. We use neoprene waders to stay warm. Sometimes ya just have to scratch the itch up here in the Great North when everything is froze up.

You are one tough bird water hunting when its that cold wait a minute or just plain crazy lol