Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sovereign xs wire color code

larzam

Does anybody know the wire color sequence for the second sovereign {not original,but the xs} ? the cable has 6 colored wires.1-red 2-black 3-orange 4-white 5-blue 6-green, in that order, i think,but not sure. trying to replace the female plug going into control box. i searched for a week and got 2 different combinations,none of which seemed to match my 8 inch coinsearch coil.minelab never replied to my email.thanks in advance for any insight.sam in ms.

This is from the xs2a pro.Hope this helps.
100_1598.jpg

100_1592.jpg

Thanks Marc,this is a coinsearch coil i am working on that i was fraudulently sold as perfect.it had a bad short,and when i took off the plug,i found it was repaired twice before.i then bought a new coil from DIXIE DETECTORS,which works perfect. i just do not want to take the new one apart to get the color sequence.i quess i should call DIXIE. THANKS AGAIN ,but i have a white wire and the center wire is green.any one know where i can get a new plug with 1 foot of cable already soldered? sam in ms

Thanks to marc and kurt i got the nerve to try their order of color sequence.it worked pertfect! i never had so much trouble before with other cables[some cables have wires within wires]Thanks again for your help.sam in ms