Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sovereign GT

fotofinish2

What should the Depth of the Sovereign GT be at the Beach. I keep hearing that the GT is the same as the Ex caliber only that the GT is the land versing Thanks

They claim it's the same but I disagree. I think the Excal is better in many ways. Like I posted in another post, the all metal is easier to distinguish. it has a beep beep sound instead of a whine sound of the GT. The Excal to me is much easier to switch from all metal pin point to disc.mode. The GT you have to switch two switches to get from disc. mode to all metal pin point. I traded my GT in on a new Excal II and my jewelry finds started increasing right away. I went three months with no gold and very little silver. Got the Excal and bang the Jewelry started showing up again. Good luck in your decision. < Gene

hya gene,,interesting point,,but i find the gt a far superior machine than the old sovereign,as the excal actually is,,its better on iron separation,and goes deep as you wanna dig on the salt,,,but you must speak as you find ,,the improvements made in 2 models after the original put the gt far ahead,,also if you want beep only you can take it apart and move a shunt on the board and its done,,i will agree however that the tones are too close together, but it still gives you a lot of info,,,rgds comcat:ukflag: