Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sovereign gt in the rain :(

mickance

DONT !

i tokk my gt out in very very light rain ...more a mist than rain but just the dripping from bushes i bumped into out in the forest seems to have cut my trip short as the gt played up big time .
they are not waterproof whatsoever and i think the main problem was the plug going into the control box collected water inside the plug ..maybe water elswhere ........................but be warned .....luckily it started working again this afternoon after a lot of playing around with it and drying

Mickance, i don't know if you keep the Minelab GT in the Minelab GT Pouch with the Flip-Up Top Opening, that comes with the purchase of all NEW Minelab GTs'!!
But, YOU SHOULD, as that will help to keep it DRY/PROTECTED!! If you don't have one, try and pick up one on the Classified Forum. Just my opinion, Les Robinson.