Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sounds like a reasonable analogy.

Mike Chgo area

A response to the Republican National Committee:

"From the time I was able to vote, I voted Republican. I am 70+ and have a great deal of respect and influence with hundreds of senior ballplayers who also network with thousands of others around the country.

"I received your questionnaire and request for money to help support the Republican nominee for the office of the President. Rest assured, I strongly agree with every question as I have since Barack Obama was elected.

"Unfortunately, an important question that was missing was, 'What have the Republicans and their Party done for the American people lately?' Even though you seem never to have listened to us in the past Forty Years, we gave you a majority in the House and Senate two years ago and you have done nothing with the power we provided you.

"And Now, you want more of our money?

"You should be concerned about our votes not our money. You are the 'establishment' and it’s apparent all you really want to do is to save your jobs and line your pockets. Well, guess what? It’s not going to happen! You should shake in your boots when I tell you our support is for TRUMP and he hasn’t asked for a dime.

"You may think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a self-destruct course, but look outside DC and listen to the masses. Few, if any, have achieved what he has, especially in the state of New York.

"If you really want to know how the majority of people feel, and this applies to both Democrats and Republicans, read on, it says it all.

"You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately! You call the city, the county and four different exterminators. Nobody can handle the job.

"But then you hear of one guy and this one guy guarantees to get rid of them. So you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if he cusses and swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama, you don't care if he has plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone! You just want your problem fixed. He's the guy... He's the best... Period.

"Back to Trump

"Here’s why we will vote for Trump. Yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because its politicians suck. The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed!

"We don't care if Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorists.

"This country is bankrupt and appears weak. Our enemies are making fun of us and we are being invaded by illegals. We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in.

"AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED! Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.

"We are sick of our politicians, sick of the Republican Party, sick of the Democratic Party and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed! Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyists' money holding him and he doesn't have political correctness restraining him.

"All you know is that he has been very successful and a good negotiator.

"He has built a lot of things. He's also not a politician, not a cowardly politically correct politician. And he not only says he can fix it, he says he will fix it and we believe him.

"And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong and called a liar. Also we don't care if the guy has bad hair.

"We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW!

"You are welcome to pass this on. I feel this is why hundreds of thousands of people that haven't voted in 25 years are registering to vote this year. The raccoons have got to go!"

Sincerely,
A 70 + year-old voter

Amen! Travelling Mike! Like Bro Martin, I agree 1000%, but those in office don't get it.....they say they won't vote for TRUMP and being so full of it...they think that we will go along with them and the News Media, who are as Big Liars as BO and Hillary! Time to clean out the WH and all of the ESTABLISHMENT POLITICIANS in both parties and Congress! Need Term Limits for all and salary, benefits and retirement Limits, also! America's bank account is empty and running on Politicians GAS!! :angel: Ma