Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sorry for the quality of this picture, taken at freeway speeds from a distance...........

WillyP

will try to get off the freeway and find a road that gets me closer. This is a small group for this clump of trees, believe it or not. Some days, I'd swear there are as many as 40 eagles in the two trees.

[attachment 118077 Eagles.jpg]

n/t

Took these a week or two ago on the Chenango River near my house. They are not near as common around here ad they are up your way, but they are comming back.
eagle2101.jpg

eagle221.jpg

eagle222.jpg

eagle1221.jpg

EAGLE1.jpg

Theres more pics at my Pbase account
www.pbase.com/yellowdogdave

n/t

n/t

I'll try to get some decent shots.

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

That is nothing to mike and all but is something to us back east for sure:thumbup:

Beautiful birds for sure. They are around here on the Connecticut River and they have boat tours to see them, but I have not seen any right in my area.

Nice pictures...

George-CT