Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sorry for not checking in just wanted to share a couple Large

broadestpower

Kind of feel bad about not checking in here once in a while! I wasn't detecting in about a year and just picked it up this year again about a month ago! Hope everyone is well! I found some beauties in the month since I started detecting again. I found a US large cent and a British large cent. The US large cent was found with my Garrett Ace 350 ,while the British large was found with my Whites Eagle Spectrum! The first two images are of the British large cent which is on much better condition than the second two of the US large. Well, enjoy you weekend people, its almost here God bless and HH

n/t

ever try electro cleaning them ? Mike in Mich here on the forum is the master at cleaning things up - if you need help.

Neat finds for sure, Steve in so la

Welcome back. Looks like you still remembered how to find the good stuff also.

Thanks for the kind responses, it sometimes takes days to get someone to reply to a post in some of the other forums like (Today's finds) (Whites main forum)etc... Nice knowing we not only have a hobby in common but also our Savior! Finding treasure is great, finding someone's treasure that is lost is better. Leading someone to salvation, priceless!!