Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sorry as I wanted to show the keys and locks out of the jar...

Missouri--Ma Betty

but I am not used to Windows 10.....which is so different from what I had before in the early 2000's.....and until I can work with and learn how to lighten and darken my photos....this one is too dark in the upper left corner!

[attachment 331820 IMG_0607.JPG]

Ive not got windows 10 either. WOW thats alot of finds!

The newer stuff that keeps coming is difficult for this older lady to learn and I don't like change....only the Lord Jesus' changes! Thanks Steve and CD....will have to practice and learn and for me that takes time and patience which I don't have much of now days! :sad: :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks Mike, but my former husband found a lot of the Misc. Items, too, up until he left the home in 1986; but after that I found a lot of stuff and did lots of digging, myself! Gotta dig trash to find the goodies but since I couldn't dig for very long at a time, I didn't dig as much trash and junk like those who found more of the silver, gold, jewelry and etc. But I am pleased with what I found and in getting to go :detecting: for all the years that I do....too ill now to even clean my Condo....Edema has me almost down and sick! Sore and stiff and like walking on stumps! But the Lord is good and I am getting better slowly and surely! Amen! May God Bless! Ma