Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SON DUG THESE THREE ITEMS RECENTLY ANY INPUT ON AGE AND CURIOUS ABOUT THE JEWLRY LOOKING ITEMS

[size=medium][/size]
One looks like a Seaman's bracelet, possibly related to the steam powered war-ship on the tag. Go to a book-store, take the lock. Look in the collectors book section, find one on locks. I think you have a keeper. The other object looks brass, possibly Hindu ??Good-Luck

Good evening, I believe if you will take the 2 pieces that are stamped brass and slide the tongue (the hook with the hole in it) under the bar on the other piece, then turn it over it should make a little sense, I believe that it is a sash buckle. I have dug a couple in civil war camp sites although they are not military.

the chain is a pocket watch chain & fob ***remember in days of old men used pocket watches --wrist watches were unknown back then.

I'm pretty sure the padlock is made by the E.T Fraim Lock Company it sells for around $15 it should be a warded key and around 2"tall. Hope that helps!