Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sometimes, they are just too brave...

Micheal_R

Staff member
Just last night, we lost one of the russells. Not certain, but either a coyote of cougar got her. For those who have had a chance to meet her, she was the most pleasnt and loving of dogs, as I am certain you can remember. Rest well Nimby. We loved you and will see you again

Sorry , typing trhough t3ears.

Mikie

it is like losing a member of the family. I wish that there was something that I could do to make things better for you folks, but it is not to be. Kelley (Texas) :(

She was a special little friend. I remember her watching TV with us. You can rest assured that she went out doing what she loved best. Protecting her home and family. Those are tough little suckers and as gentle as lambs. Unless you are a critter

It won't be the same driving up to your door and not having her jump up on my leg. This is a not good day! So sorry Mike and Alice.

Hate to loose any pet let alone one your really attached to. Hopefully they will all be waiting for us on the other side.

George-CT

I explained to St. Peter,
I'd rather stay here,
Outside the peraly gate.
I won't be a nuisance,

I won't even bark ,
I'll be very patient and wait.
I'll be here, chewing on a celestial
bone,

No matter how long you may be.
I'd miss you so much,if I WENT IN
alone.

It wouldn't be heaven for me.

Sorry to hear that Nimby is gone. She'll be remembered well!

I have experienced the same and know how your hurting. You have my deepest heart felt sympathys.

Sorry to hear of your loss , ...They are special critters and that in time the hurt of this loss be replaced with fond memories of Nimby and the hope of all that is given back to our life by these special four footed friends by a new "friend" if and when the time is right ...
Again sorry to hear of your loss ..
Bill G.