Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

...sometimes kids say the funniest things without knowing it :)

Sgt. Silverman

We were saying prayers the other night with the kids and my middle one who just turned 8 starts off;

"Lord, I pray no one throws up at Veronica's sleep-over, I pray for all the bad people in the world and please make them nice and I pray for our President, "Brock O'bottom" and please help him make good choices. I pray for...."

Needless to say I didn't hear a lot after that because I was struggling to stifle a serious attack of the giggles. My wife and I aren't sure how she came up with that since she knows the President's name and we've never been slanderous or poked fun at his name, we guess that's just how her brain is interpreting it or it was a quick miss-pronunciation. Thought it was cute nonetheless. God knows her heart and I'm sure will help him "make good choices"... hopefully...

Kids, they do say some of the funniest things at times :)

Have a Blessed weekend everyone.

Greg

That is funny. And there hearts are so pure too.

very cute indeed!

Kids are amazing and do come up with funny pronunciations and the things they say! May God Bless you with a nice Sunday and a good day of making nice memories! Amen! Ma

Kids sure do say the most amazing things. I think it is the children who help keep us young.