Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something to think about

Justme

Just the other day I was reading another news article about a man (if they can call him that) that burned three people. On the social networking site that had the comments everyone was lamenting how wicked this atrocity was and how the perpetrator deserved to die. I agree this was a horrible crime as I'm sure all of you agree.
Let's put this on a larger scale. Man lives between 60-100 years and is sentenced according to some belief systems to undergo burning for all eternity. Now what is wrong with this picture? 1John 4:8 plainly says God is love in the latter part of that passage.
I'm sure most of us have kids and no matter what they did we would not even consider putting their hand in a fire to discipline them. Another interesting passage is found at Isaiah 55:9. God's thoughts are far higher than ours. We don't think it's right to burn a child for an alleged wrong. So if God supposedly burns bad people for all eternity is that just?
Remember earlier this year that Jordanian pilot that was put in a cage and burnt then buried with a dozer? The world cried in protest against Isis. Totally wicked. So just by those standards God would be wicked if he did that. Think about it, God created everything, wouldn't he have had to create a hell to burn people? That would be totally wicked and unjust. What do we call people who commit those terrible acts such as happened to the pilot? If God created the hell, he must be behind it to keep it in operation correct? That would mean the devil who supposedly runs hell has his support. Wouldn't that make man more righteous than God? Never happen. If God actually had people burn in hell wouldn't that make him the ultimate terrorist?
Remember...God is love
Examine your beliefs

You forget one thing.....God came Himself in the name of Jesus, by being born in human flesh without sin, so He could bear all our sins upon Himself, He Who was without sin, paid the full price for everyone's sin that we might be saved! We can either believe in Jesus or not believe, but it is each human-beings choice to either be saved unto eternal life through believing faith in Jesus, the One and Only Savior and Lord, Who redeems the repentant soul from being lost forever or cast into the fire! Our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ, suffered more than anyone has ever suffered on earth, for only He could pay the price for all sins!

By His stripes we are saved and healed, but we must believe in God, His Son, and God's Holy Spirit! The blood of Jesus washes the repentant sinner's (to turn from sinning, willfully again when born again as a brand-new creation in Christ) sins away but we are not to deliberately sin again, but if we do, we can quickly go to our Heavenly Father and ask forgiveness in Jesus' name! No one saved is to commit sins willfully and think they are saved and ready for God's Kingdom! Jesus gave His all for us and made a way for us to be saved from all our sins to be God's Children, for it is not God's will that anyone should perish but that all should come to repentance and have everlasting life! If God willingly suffered for us through His only begotten Son, Jesus, than is it too hard for us to believe and accept by faith that He is Almighty God and the Creator of all things, seen and unseen? God is a God of love, but He is also a God of wrath and all who do not believe in Him and blaspheme His Holy Spirit the One Who leads us into all truth, will be cast into outer darkness and into the Lake of Fire at the end where the antichrist, the false prophet and the Beast are!

Do not be fooled, for God is Lord and Creator of the Universe and it is He Who will judge us everyone! The faithful saints will be caught up and with Jesus, forever, but all others who deny Jesus and God's Holy Spirit will be cast into the fire! If anyone goes there, it won't be our Heavenly Father's fault, but it will be by the choice we make! We can choose life or we can choose death!

I know Jesus as my own personal Savior and Lord and I know that He has saved me and by my following Him and obeying the Word of God, Who Jesus is, I will be in His new Jerusalem city dwelling in joy and peace forever more! God is all powerful, and His plans are far above ours...His thoughts are higher than our thoughts! You can argue until dooms day that God will not do what the Scriptures say, but you will lose! God Jehovah is real and all others are fake! Only Jesus saves by faith when we believe He is Who He is! You have argued this before and I have answered and I don't want to argue....just read your whole Bible or Bibles and quit thinking that God will not send anyone to Hell, for that is absolutely against the Biblical Scriptures! God's faithful Children who are born again will not be in the Lake of Fire, but all unbelievers, liars, murderers, whore mongers and etc. will be cast into the Lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death!!! Only God's Children will be blessed to receive Eternal Life where the soul never dies! Read Rev.21: 5-8 May all receive the truth of what the Holy Scriptures truly reveal for all to be saved from all their ungodliness ways of thinking! Amen! Ma