Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something new for my wife and I......

warthog

Marcia and I have four vehicles between us,so we decided to hunt for one new one......We found a nice new Dodge Durango,the dealer gave us a bunch of allowance on our vehicles that were paid for,and a bottom line monthly amount only a few dollars more than Marcias car.......No more trying to find storage for 4 vehicles,,upkeep,and the insurance and plate merry go round,amen....We pick up our new chariot tonight.......NOTHING like that new vehicle smell........Marcia is quite smitten with our new ride,we test drove one Tuesday.I just hope I get to drive it once in a while.......:shrug::thumbup::inlove::rofl:..........

Congratulations! I'm seriously considering a change myself but not to another vehicle that uses gas. Nope. I'm thinking 'Electric & Peddling'. The $$$ I'd save each month is more than enough to make the payments for the new vehicle. What I'm considering is the 'Elf' of Organic Transit fame. Check it out! Here's the address: The Elf