Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Somethin' for 'Youse Guys' (and gals)

Arkie John

I saw this today and thought it made good sense. It's to the point, but true, don't you think?

The Bottom Line

FACE IT. Nobody owes you a living, what you achieve or fail to achieve in your lifetime is directly related to what you do or fail to do. No one chooses his parents or childhood but you can choose your own direction. Everyone has problems and obstacles to overcome but that too is relative to each individual.

NOTHING IS CARVED IN STONE. You can change anything in your life, if you want to badly enough. Excuses are for losers: those who take responsibility for their actions are the real winners in life. Winners meet life challenges head on, knowing there are no guarantees, and give it all they've got. And never think it's too late or too early to begin, time plays no favorites and will pass whether you act or not.

Physical, mental or spiritual...just call upon His name and through His power, you can do ANYTHING. I know it's true: I've seen it happen too many times! <><

aj

may be hope for that "Baptist long-winded Preacher" in you yet! :lol: Just foolin' with you brother....you know that! ILY.......Sunny

"Attitude!" Attitude, whether of a positive or negative nature is nothing more then a habit. Both takes about the same amount of time to master and maintain, so when choosing which one you prefer to have, never forget that much good comes from having a positive attitude and not much good ever comes from having a negative attitude. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

is the way he is because of the way he was raised, or he or she came from a poor family.

There are a lot of kids raised in pretty lousy conditions and still are productive human beings. People make choices and lousy people make lousy ones.

Don't blame others for ones weaknesses. I have developed my own and am stuck with the lousy ones :D