Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Someone isn't working the places to get coins!!!

We have a ton of parks here in Spokane. Neighborhood parks that are a block big or smaller to MANY blocks. And schools. They put a nice fine/medium bark in the playgrounds at the parks and schools. I have been to many of them on the north side where I live but have so many more to do on this side of town and the south hill I won't live long enough. Anyway, today I went to a park about two blocks by three that I see all the time on my bus route (I drive a bus for the transit system here). I went into the playground where I always start. Three swings and BOING BOING BOING!!! A quarter. I worked around the jungle gyms and swings as I always do. The picture below tells it all. I don't know how many other detectionists there are around here but I have seen some and heard about others. Plus the holes and divits they have left behind in parks. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Don't tell anyone.:thumbdown: I have found most of my coins, rings and other neat stuff in those places. :clapping:

Hey Rosco. Why not tell anyone? You are doing fine and whatever they are doing, well, you nailed it!

It just goes to show you that if thou art persitent, there be more than enough to go around.