Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

some videos I made with my xp deus in iron

C

calabash digger

[video]https://youtu.be/rqOK924WU6E[/video] been making videos on how to use the deus in thick iron I have 3 ,one is the deus in my test garden but this one is at the 1817 house ,thanks for watching.

Interesting video but I noticed a practice you've expressed, in the video, of not putting the plug you've dug back in the hole in the same manner, in which it came out of the hole. Most of the city and or county parks, in my area, have at one time banned metal detecting for that very reason. It took considerable convincing, on the many club members part, to get the directors, of the parks, to continue allowing metal detecting. Food for thought. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Im digging on private property and the yard is not a concern here, if I was hunting a park or a place where it mattered I would be on my best behavior. I even mention that in one of my videos at this site because I knew someone was gonna bust me.

I agree with Martin. I wouldn't use a shovel or put holes back together in that manner on private property. I would not be welcomed back. You mentioned that the owners don't care but just think about all the newbies watching videos and may run right out with shovels and tear up parks and yards. Food for thought for future videos. Education of proper digging is the future of our hobby.

Will keep that in mind being a relic hunter and digging in the woods and farm fields about 99 % of the time has made me a little rough with the holes! If you guys saw the 10 ft trenchs we dug looking for trash pits you would fall out we are basically excavating the place but I get the newbie part when I hunt the park in town I PUT IT BACK like I found it.