Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

some silver too look at thout youd like to see some coins half dollars

shakerdave

[attachment 24923 DSCF0037.JPG][attachment 24920 DSCF0034.JPG][attachment 24922 DSCF0035.JPG][attachment 24917 DSCF0030.JPG][attachment 24918 DSCF0039.JPG][attachment 24919 DSCF0031.JPG]

Kelly I use a Fisher gold bug 2 I recently bought a Whites Prizm v I did not dig these coins but like to collect and do dig coins i also prospect for placer gold and rock hpund1

Nice collection of halves. I hope you didn't pay more than bullion price for any of them though, the grades written on them are WAY off the mark.

well were new at grading tried to go by what the book said guess we didn't do so well. Ill take em to the coin shop maybe get a lesson on it. I paid face value i don't know what bullion would come to but guess i could go spend them for face value cant get hurt there.