Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some silver button and tokens and a sweet 1790 large cent!

Mark kus

The Nox did well today a beautiful 1790 large cent full date found in front of a old church some cowboy tokens from a pseudo western town here in Ct
I always find these on the beach near me a nice $2.25 cent dollar coin spill.
A cool sterling silver half of the handle to a pair of scissors and a nice two piece military button and a 1944 Washington and a bunch of clad on a nice half day hunt in 55 degree
Weather in Ct I’ll take it!!!!!
HH
Mark

Thanks Oh I forgot my Settings park 5 tones 21 sensitivity And no discrimination and on further inspection I believe it’s a 1798

Those are nice finds. As good as Connecticut is for hunting there are no 1790 large cents here. The UNited States started minting Large cents in 1792. You certainly have an early Copper but the date after cleaning will not be 1790. Great day out.

CT Todd said:
Those are nice finds. As good as Connecticut is for hunting there are no 1790 large cents here. The UNited States started minting Large cents in 1792. You certainly have an early Copper but the date after cleaning will not be 1790. Great day out.
Yep I noticed that after I posted it i was able to make out the 8 should have known I just found a 1795 and was looking at these in the “Red book”

The tokens all cleaned up

Mkus said:
The tokens all cleaned up
Neat little spinner piece, sit it down on a flat surface dimple down and give it a spin, whom ever he points at wins.

Jeff

I also dug $2.25 spill with two Sacajawea’s