Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some recent pics...

YELLOWDOGDAVE

Howdy all - been a while since I've been on here. Thought I'd share a few pics from recently . If you didn't know I love to take all kinds of wildlife shots and deer are on the cameras menu these days. The clear shots are taken with the Nikon D-80 and the blurrier ones are with the trail cams..
Royal - how you enjoying your camera? - I see you've gotten into the bugs - Thats one thing I'll have to try next year.

Sunrise from this past sunday morning.

sunrise1.jpg

A doe checking me out...
cardoeRESIZED.jpg

Little guy here but I loved the background..
horizon.jpg

Dad-n-lad
dadnlad1.jpg

dadnlad.jpg

Heres a big boy just losing his velvet..taken with a trail cam
9.17.4.jpg

9.17.1.jpg

9.17.3.jpg

another little basket rack and others
DSC_0006.jpg

larry3.jpg

jackson8.3.jpg

williamsfawn.jpg

Can't wait for the leaves to turn for some great falls shots.. So long for now...
treeswallow1.jpg

n/t

Very Nice , kind of gets me to want to try out photograph myself ....maybe after things have settled down ...

Bill G.