Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some recent finds.........

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
This morning I stopped at a place I have driven by many times and never stopped to detect even though I wanted to. I'm glad I did. Just a couple minutes in my first coin of the day was a sweet 1848 large cent. Before we left I did get a wheat cent too and some clad and trash. site number 2 produced 3 more wheats, clad, the silver buckle, misc, and trash. Yesterdays hunt produced a 1918 merc, a V and buffalo nickle (both are rough shape), 6 wheats, clad, misc, and trash. Thanks for looking.

[attachment 367297 lcz7.jpg] [attachment 367299 lcz.jpg]
[attachment 367298 lcz1.jpg] [attachment 367300 lcz5.jpg]
[attachment 367301 lcz6.jpg] [attachment 367302 zzz2.jpg]

All are great finds. I love taking history out of the ground.