Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some pics of 'The resort down the street'......

The stairs going up the bluff are access to Lake Michigan.They are MUCHO UNSAFE.Last year,I attempted to climb them,and....My shins bear the scars,from going THRU rotted wood stairs....I am coming up with an attack plan,just doing a little bit,every day......

He told me is 1952,the first cottages were built...In the 60's,another family bought it,and so on....AND,back in the 1800's,the land where the Resort is now,was called 'public lands',and plotted in a small town that existed back then before the first cottages were built,called 'Mt.Independence'......He also said back around that time,'whole families would spend entire summers there,,most for at least a month'...So,now,I have proof of usage going back TO THE 1800's!!!YAY!!!

Would be nice to detect under those steps leading to the lake, but I know your back wouldn't take it and, yet, you will have plenty of land to cover with most likely able to find lots of coins, jewelry and who knows what? God Bless! Ma

n/t