Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some people just never listen!!:blink:

Royal

Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a
repairman. Since she
had to go to work the next day, she told the
repairman, 'I'll leave the
key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the
bill on the counter,
and I'll mail you a check.'

'Oh, by the way don't worry about my dog Spike. He
won't bother you.
But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY
circumstances, talk to my
parrot!' 'I REPEAT; DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!'

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the
following day, he
discovered the biggest, meanest looking dog he has
ever seen. But, just
as she had said, the dog just lay there on the
carpet watching the
repairman go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time
with his incessant
yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the
repairman couldn't
contain himself any longer and yelled,

'Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!'

To which the parrot replied, 'Get him, Spike!'

on a electric dryer,the lady had the biggest dog I have ever seen,not mean but just gigantic in size.She of course said he would not bother me.After a few minnits I take front panels off appliance to service,at this point I'm bent down on my knees and back against the dog.I get a chill down my back,the little beast flobbered out spit all over my back. The customer came by and cleaned up my shirt.

Gabby ran a Dude Ranch for kids, in upstate New York, i believe. He was pretty good playing typically the same part all the time. I did see an early western, Before he played his typical "sidekick" style. He played the tough rancher, father of 3 boys, who stole cattle, and paid for it, the hard way!

n/t

he said he was working on a womans oven, the lady was right there talking to him. He was all hunched down and the ladies dog, a big one but I don't know what kind, came over and cocked his leg and pizzed all over his back. The woman just looked and didn't do anything.

He said he just got up, left the house and went home and got cleaned up and then went back and finished the job. He charged her for the job by the hour. She paid

n/t

Three dogs are in adjoining cages at the Vet, a Rottie, a Poodle, and a Shepherd.
Shep says to the Rottie........whatcha in for?
Rottie says...... well i think i am a goner, that dang delivery guy kicked me one time too many and today i almost chewed his azz off! My master brought me here and i hear talk about putting me down!
Shep says......yep, sounds like they are gonna put you down.

Shep says to the Poodle.......how about you?
Poodle says........that stinkin little kid next door always knew how long my leash was and would throw things at me while laughing and just out of reach! The other day my mistress gave me a new and pretty pink leash but it is a couple feet longer and i got the little booger! Bit his ankle but good!!
Rottie and Shep both say.......doesn't sound good for you either!

Poodle says to Shep.......how about you?
Shep says.......well this morning i was lying in the hallway and my mistress was in the shower when the mailman came. He always pushes the mail through the slot in the door and rings the bell. Mistress hears the bell as she is getting out of the shower and trots to the door stark naked to get the mail. She bends over to pick up the letters and i couldn't stand it anymore! I jump up and am on her in a flash!

Rottie and Poodle both gasp and say........oh yeah, you are dead for sure!

Shep says.......i'm not sure, i heard the mistress talking to the Vet and she asked what could be done about my breath,and could he trim my dewclaws?