Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of the best of 2015…….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
This was my display of my 2015 better finds that was taken to the club meeting last week. It includes 164 wheats, 42 silvers, 14 Indians, one LC, many old nickels that included 10 Buffs, 8 V's and 3 shields. Jewelry included 30 rings which 5 were silver and 2 gold. Many neat relics but I only had room to include a few of my favorites. Also recovered 29 tokens, several were older ones including 2 Civil War tokens and one of them is very rare. One of my better years, I'm pleased with the results and can't wait to get started on 2016. (SEE BELOW FOR THE REST OF THE PICS)
[attachment 326133 IMG_1802.JPG] [attachment 326134 IMG_1799.JPG]
[attachment 326135 IMG_1800.JPG] [attachment 326136 IMG_1801.JPG]
[attachment 326137 IMG_1803.JPG] [attachment 326138 IMG_1804.JPG]

Hope you enjoyed them.
[attachment 326139 IMG_1808.JPG] [attachment 326140 IMG_1807.JPG]
[attachment 326141 IMG_1806.JPG] [attachment 326142 IMG_1805.JPG]

You're making me want to whip out my awesome pulltab collection you know :) LOL!

Hey, congrats my friend on an incredible year! Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. Have a Blessed weekend :)

Greg

You had a great year Mike. Like Sgt Silverman said. Make me want to whip out my pull tab collection too. Because I don't have hardly any coins to show. But I have some lead and buttons.

Congrats Mike for the nice photos of all your neat coins and etc. found during 2015....they are better than all the finds I found all the time I was detecting....you are doing great and I pray that 2016 is just as great or better! God Bless! :angel: Ma