Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of my latest digs…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Had a club hunt at a place where we can hunt land or water. We had 16 members there (11 hunters). One of my hunting buddies and I hit the water and not long after I noticed a couple with a pontoon boat looking in the water. Even though they were several hundred yards away we headed down to see if we could help. The man had lost his prescription sunglasses a couple days earlier. We gridded off the area where they suspected them to be. When we were about to give up my buddy found them. Next we met up with most of the others for a sack lunch and to see what others had found. Then we headed for the water again. Same story some pontooners asked us to look this time for a gold toe ring lost last year. We tried but no go on that one. I got their contact info in case next time it turns up. It was quitting time and on the way back to the shore I got a nice silver ring with a couple stones in it. I also found one token on land and one in the water that were good for silver half dollars. These are the only planted items at that hunt. Next hunt I was at lake Michigan with two friends. Mostly coins but I did find a nice looking pair of Italian sunglasses. A little research shows that these sell for $350!!!! Woooo Hooo!!!! Won't be long and the waters will cool and I will be back looking for old coins and relics.
[attachment 335206 IMG_2852.JPG] [attachment 335207 IMG_2855.JPG]
[attachment 335208 FullSizeRender.jpg] [attachment 335209 IMG_2860.JPG]

Hey Mike, I read all you posted here but didn't see why the quarters were stamped the way they are here. Must have missed it I guess.

Those were the 2 of 6 tokens planted that were good for silver half dollars.

Congrats on a great club hunt, as you did good like you usually do! Nice ring and WOW on the Sunglasses.....really nice finds! God Bless and keep up the good work for Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Looks like you have been doing well. Congratulations.

I will answer your question? I know Mike doesn't get on here as often as I do! These were stamped as token finds and when found they were turned in for Silver Half Dollars! Club Hunts are so much fun and I miss them and going :detecting: !