Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of my latest digs…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Been doing some water and land hunting. Here are some of the goodies.

Water - 35" necklace with owl pendant, old brass ring, skull ear ring, track medal, and a 43P silver war nickel
[attachment 316495 DSC04149.JPG]

Land - 1898S Barber dime, wheat, and a nice old advertising FOB
[attachment 316496 IMG_1268.JPG]

Water - Big Championship ring (replica) Only 1000 made and given out at a ball game in 2007
[attachment 316497 IMG_1271.JPG]

Land - 4 wheats, 1867 Shield nickel, cuff link
[attachment 316498 IMG_1282.JPG]

Water - 3 ear rings, a crucifix, pendant, old lip stick tube, dollar bill, and clad.
[attachment 316499 IMG_1279.JPG]

it looks like. Some of those fobs are worth some bux. I have sold 2 over the years. It's nice to dig a variety of goodies. Steve in so la

Congrats on all the nice finds of coins and etc. I really like the pig, the silver dime and the shield nickel! Keep up the good work and God Bless! Ma

Wow you have been doing well. You have a nice assortment there. Congratulations.