Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of my Finds

D Wes

These have come from old Homes and Lots I have hunted recently, I will never for get my first Buffalo I found, I turned it Pink, I have gotten a little better at cleaning them, The most unusual find was two Tokens that say Chicken Feed Play Coin. I Love this Hobby, it wouldn't matter If I had a Wall Mart Special Detector, I would be out there enjoying my self and getting a piece of Mind. Nothing Great but I enjoy digging them up and Looking at them and the Mystery that some bring.:minelab: D Wes

Tony it is a President Shell's Game Token made out of Aluminum, the Nickels were very hard to clean, it took many hours, I have been off for the past three weeks and have hunted allot. I am not shy when it comes to door knocking. I went to Sedalia Mo. last week and hunted my great grandfathers house and found most of the nickels there. It was a great
trip and hunted a couple more house in Sedalia. I'm looking forward to going back soon, Blocks and Blocks of 100 year old Homes there with big yards and the people are warm and friendly there. Any one Live in that area and Hunt. Thanks Ron for looking at my picture and response.