Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some New England Shipwrecks.....

Ron J

This photo/postcard means a lot to me personally,It was sent to my Great Uncle John Mayo,by my Grandmother,whom i never met,Mary Jackett. The Race she is referring too, would be Race Point, in Provincetown/Cape Cod. Guessing early 1920's. My Father had saved it all this time.[attachment 61173 ScannedImage-29.jpg][attachment 61174 ScannedImage-30.jpg] Here's a couple more,amazing how ingenious people are to make a buck. Why not,money was scarce,and you actually had to earn it! :D [attachment 61175 ScannedImage-32.jpg][attachment 61176 ScannedImage-33.jpg][attachment 61177 ScannedImage-37.jpg] The last on,of the ship,high,and dry,was grounded for quite awhile,read about it before,and saw actual photos with stairs built up the gunnel's,for tourists to visit her![attachment 61178 ScannedImage-34.jpg]

n/t

n/t