Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some Black Sand Beaches

Tinfoil

I hunt on with the F75. So the next time someone says the F75 don't hunt on the wet salt water black sand beaches you can :rofl: Later Jerry aka Tinfoil

Black rubber tape. Battery box springs got to be replaced it falses when you bump it hard, have had to tighten up the control head a few times it gets loose, trigger sw has been bent a couple of times in the woods and has got to be replaced. It just needs a good going over. Hell that don't slow me down hunting. It has probley got 900+ hours on it. It gets hunted long and hard and almost every day. Probley paid for it's self 4 times. Paid for it's self twice with just one diamond ring. First Texas will fix all of it and will do it right and it won't take long to get it back. There service is first rate. Excellent Detector. :D: :D: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

WOW tinfoil way to like the F75..Wish I new half of what you have learned..900 hrs that awesome..Is the feo maxxed out if so thats some rough ground for sure..you still liking the setting and all metal for the salts..glad to have you around.. thanks james

Higher up it would run 1 under max. The all metal mode for me is the only way to hunt those beaches. I never hunt the nice beaches over there cause that is not where the good stuff is. You are going to dig every thing above 0 anyway. All you got to do is dig the Zip Zips and don't dig the Bada's and the loud Baaaa''s cause that is iron. Here is some of the small and larger Iron that drove you craze in Discriminate mode that would ID good targets numbers but they did jump around. I could run the F75 quiter in all metal on this beach.

Great stuff Tinfoil. I love the F75 just as much. I agree it runs a lot quieter in all metals mode. That truck must have been one helluva signal. Hope you didn't hurt yourself digging it out!!! Thanks for sharing.

[quote jbeverts]Great stuff Tinfoil. I love the F75 just as much. I agree it runs a lot quieter in all metals mode. That truck must have been one helluva signal. Hope you didn't hurt yourself digging it out!!! Thanks for sharing.[/quote]
Thats funny right there..lol..:detecting:
Thanks tinfoil..your info is much appreciated..james

Hi Tinfoil,
What beach was you hunting on ?
That's the same way I hunt with my CZ-20 all metal all the way, here in Ormond Beach, FL. using discriminate will drive you over the edge.
Nice truck!!

Regards, Bernie