Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some beach digs today

steve in so la

Hit the sands for a few hours today & dug 52 coins.

Oct%202015_zpsxv7ixuxk.jpg

Also dug this Mexican 50 cent coin. The dollar sign on it means peso, not dollars, unfortunately.

IMG_0770_zpsw19o8ma2.jpg

Steve in so la

Nice finds Steve. Was that a salt or fresh water beach.

n/t

It's good getting out isn't Steve. Like the Mexican coin. I haven't been out this entire summer. Seem to have lost the desire or something. Each morning I volunteer to clean up the streets here in my local business district for Seeds of Promise. You wouldn't believe the things I find laying along the side of the road or at the bus stop. The other day I found a brass necklace and a really nice pocket knife. Sometimes I find things
like cell phone parts, earphones, full cans of beer, etc. It's amazing what people drop, throw away, or leave behind.

not use a readout detector. My eyes are always looking around as I only listen to the beeps. Steve in so la