Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soldier Steve has been called into battle:starwars:........

warthog

...The enemy is known to all of us,no need to mention the name................I have been praying about my sister Jane's situation,and I feel this:GOD has called me to go to battle against unseen forces concerning my sister and her family.HE has given me the thoughts,to go,in His and His Son's name,to battle the enemy:NOT with loud voices,accusations and finger pointing,but the most powerful weapon against the enemy:THE LOVE OF GOD AND HIS SON,JESUS CHRIST..................We will be there 5 days,and Marcia and I are going to be planting seeds of truth;and love;at my sister's house.........God has convinced me to take them HIS and HIS SON'S gift of love,peace and joy,and to let HIM do the rest.......Jesus identified His true followers by the love they have for one another;and that is our battle plan:Douse you know who in my sister's family's lives,with the sword of righteousness,and the unstoppable power of GOD'S LOVE!!!!!!...............When I talk to my sister on the phone and tell her of our plans to leave for Attica on the 23rd,you can just hear the anticipation in her voice.She knows-SHE KNOWS,we are bringing the heavy weapons of God's arsenal,to make you know who flee.I have been called,DRAFTED;into this battle,and ask EVERYONE HERE,PLEASE;for continued prayers of conquest and victory over this hideous enemy that has a grip on these households........Warthog Steve..............

n/t

powerful and the Word of God is like unto a two-edged sword doing the job of defeating satan and his lies, who must flee at the scriptures prayed in Jesus' holy name! My prayers are with you and Marcia to do and say what needs to be said and done in the love of Jesus! You both need to pray for God's protection and strength to overpower the evil of satan that has overtaken them through his lies and manipulations by working through Jane's children and causing her much stress and in hurting her so much....let us not allow satan to destroy Jane and her family! Amen! :angel: Ma