Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So tell me

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
What are some things you hope to find this year while detecting? Sure is quiet around here.

A hidden pot of Gold Coins and/or Silver Dollars if I were able to go :detecting: but will be satisfied and be thankful with what my Lord provides! Amen! :angel: Ma

I would like to find a Prince Albert can loaded with gold nuggets!!:surprised:

I have detected with a Tesoro Vaquero for the past 5 years and it has been good but I live in a area surrounded by bad ground and salt water so this month I added a new detector that will enable me to go where I only dreamed about detecting before. No hot ground or or wet salt beach sand will stop me now. Imagine a golfer with only one club to play the whole course. My new club is a used Minelab sovereign so this year I hope to be finding older coins and gold along our 7,400 km or 4600 miles of Nova Scotia coast line.
I have bought and read Gary Drayton book The Ultimate Sovereign Beach Hunter's Guide and also have Clive Clynick's book Finding Gold, Silver and Coins with the Minelab Sovereign and Excalibur.
I have already started as I picked up my new detector while on vacation in Florida and hunted the gulf beaches for 2 weeks. It has been a very easy transition from the Vaquero to the Sovereign and have a piece of silver mounted amber jewelry and a 50 caliber ww2 bullet so far.
Looking forward to a fun year of learning this detector and more finds and maybe I will even try the display meter.

Minas man

Sounds like you are raring to go! Hope you do well and post your finds.