Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So not all 64s are equal

CT Todd

Just got home from my fall 🇬🇧 trip. Had a great hunt and my team was very good this time so my job was easier. Plugging along in the last hour of my trip I got a nice small solid 64 in my UK program and popped it out thinking another piece of crap But no
25 BC 1/4 Stater. Big fun.
It’s not over until the last swing.

Proper English Gold dance did follow this find but I’ll spare you.
IMG_5125.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    922.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6761.jpeg
    IMG_6761.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
Interesting...but, I'm from Texas. WHAT THE HECK IS IT??? :shrug:

Congrats on the gold stater. Are they going to declare it treasure & take it from you?
Awesome find!

Just curious.

Thanks.
No it will be fine. It will go through the process then I'll settle up with the land owner for 1/2 of the worth and then it will come home with me in the spring most likely.

Just got home from my fall 🇬🇧 trip. Had a great hunt and my team was very good this time so my job was easier. Plugging along in the last hour of my trip I got a nice small solid 64 in my UK program and popped it out thinking another piece of crap But no

View attachment 61765
Congrats! Always has been my rule of thumb to swing all the way out and back.

WOW that's awesome.
Don't think I'll ever be in a place to find one.
Congrats

View attachment 61765
Been hunting England for 25 years and yet to find a little horsey. Its the last item on my England bucket list. What excitement to see that gold in the soil. I came close one year. I think I found a blank planchet !!!! Just my luck,...blank..

Congrats on a SPECTACULIAR find. The top of the apex !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)