Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

so hot

rbholt80

but Ive been hunting some. three hunts in this sun baked clay. found 2 silver Washington and a dozen wheats in places that havent turned up nothing in years. i truly have detected these spot a hundred times sense 86. the grass has all died and now there just dry dead lots. The neat thing is the etrac is separating targets better than ever. all the good stuff has not been more than 8 inches. the last silver i found here before this June was 8 years ago and it was a merc elbow deep. so why am i finding silver and wheats now? hummm no halos and better separation? less depth but not much really.

hope this link works http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/DM_south.htm this should explain why i didnt post garden pics this year.

he did for a while. then a new truck had me working all i could. but finaly things have settled down enough to get out and hunt some

Hey Rob! Great to see ya man! Congratulations on getting back out to hunt!

NebTrac