Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

so have you prayed for ISIS lately?

Dirtlooter

I know that a lot of people don't agree with me on this but this is something that I have been doing and I think more of us should be doing. salvation would be great for them too. I am also praying for the Christians that they have captured. Hearts can be changed and lives as well, even theirs. we often forget that even they too can be forgiven. we also tend to forget how good we have it here in the US, we have brothers and sisters in Christ dying elsewhere and we are concerned about what would be considered trivial by them. How great is our God? Greater than our circumstances! His Grace can not be measured by man's standards, what I am so thankful for is that He loves me in spite of me. Not only does He know who I am, He answers my prayers, He provides for my needs, He has angels that protect us, He forgives me...the list goes on and on. The world is searching for something, they know not what it is but we do, they want that peace that passes all understanding, they want that assurance, they want that forgiveness, they want His love, they just don't know it. So I pray for the enemy, they are lost too. just saying

Yes they need salvation too. God bless.

I haven't. But I sure new to. Even Paul once didn't like Christians.