Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So cool! K9 bust in Florida.

Royal

this stuff it incredible. My last 10 years with GM was all IR inspections. I have gone to FLIR training outside Boston five times over the years. I didn't do this stuff but inspections in the plant.

http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip-fs.aspx?key=5E1E72EAE53841E3&overrideCF=FullScreen&playTime=0

equipment that can do that. That second didn't only have a bad day, but he lost his shirt in the process!! :lol:

I had a buddy that was in K9 and I used to love to watch them work them when he first got them. I would catch up with him in the car at times. The dog would lick ya and be playful, then he would give commands in German and it was a whole new ball game....

Geo

I could look at something and take a picture, put it on my computer and tell you the temp of every pixel to a 10th of a degree. I could watch steam traps cycle and just look at a persons face and tell if they had a head cold. I could also look at a person with a strain and see it. Amazing stuff. The camera I used was 53K without the computer