Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So Cal Labor Day Finds

SK8CRIMINAL

Here's my trio of rings found throughout the holiday weekend. Unfortuneately, No Gold! No complaints though, had a great time with my hunting partner, as always. We'll do it again soon. Had to include a pic of my new Baby! You ROCK!!! My World!!!

SK8CRIMINAL said:
Here's my trio of rings found throughout the holiday weekend. Unfortuneately, No Gold! No complaints though, had a great time with my hunting partner, as always. We'll do it again soon. Had to include a pic of my new Baby! You ROCK!!! My World!!!

You promised us to show a picture of your new baby.

We are waiting!!

just scored another beauty tonight by a local watering hole near my house. evrytime i went hiking there, i'd see the place packed with people swimming. i thought, maybe...i could find some goods. sure enough, it began with lots of spectators watching me. you know, the typical wonderment & doubt we see all the time. my first find were mere pennies, then a dime, a few quarters, more pennies, another quarter, then BAM!!! this Titanium BLACK BEAUTY of a ring with pearl accent bar on the front. after all that, still getting hits, just within waist to chest deep. started getting dark, therefore decided to postpone until next time with a divers mask. will definitely keep you posted!