Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snowy day experiment: Growing new hair! :chase:

Ol' Frank

Since it's too cold to almost anything else, I thought I'd try to grow hair on my bald dome: I mixed some Rogaine with 5-10-10 garden fertilizer and some ground-up vitamin pills and slopped that mess on my head, wrapped it with a rubber sheet and went to bed last night, little expecting the excellent results! See the attached photo for my new appearance. Our phone has gone absolutely wild -- Reggae bands are clamoring for me to join them... I just might agree to do that, if they'll title me "De' Rasta Geezer!" My agent wants 10%, though -- is that customary?

I hope you all bear this in mind in case of possible future hair loss.

n/t

n/t

...or maybe another airplane to build? If I could bend metal the way you do, I would be more gainfully employed, me thinks. :lol:

Nothin' like good humor on a rainy day! Thanks for the grin!

aj

n/t

.....old bald headed geezers is commendable. I once had a friend who was loosing his hair. He had some Clovers (or maybe it was Grovers) mange medicine that cured the mange on his dog so he decided to try that. As I remember, that stuff had a strong creosote smell. It also left greasy black smears on everything. For him, it worked, but at a terrible price. His wife refused to sleep with him. She put a tarp over the couch in the living room, a sock over his head, and made him sleep on the couch.:) Progress comes at a price!!

.....he definitely had some fuzzy growth of hair starting in. I thought about trying the same thing but it didnt fit in with my balanced life style. I balanced the idea of growing hair against the idea of giving up my sex life. What the heck.....who needs hair anyway.:)