Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snow Storm passed thru last night. Took a few shots this

George-CT

morning at day break. Glad it was a dry snow. If it had been wet, I'd still be out there trying to move it around. 16 inches on the flat here, a lot more where it drifted. Never lost power or anything like that. The roads were bad my son was telling me. I saw one car while I was plowing out on the main road. At least it looks like winter now. The first one or 2 are pretty to look at, after than they loose their charm. Still blowing here pretty good. I broke it open with the backhoe, then finished it off with the tractor and plow.

Here are some pictures. They should expand up pretty clear.

George-ct

most of them have not spent a lot of hours shoveling or being stranded year after year.
It is IMO only pretty on Christmas cards or in other peoples yards :biggrin: I will take a green Christmas every time!

Winter Solstice tomorrow and the days will begin to lengthen:thumbup:

to keep it open in the winter time. Gets old after awhile plowing it all winter, repairing it all in the spring from all the spring holes. I keep
a 25 ton load of processed gravel here by the driveway for spring holes, soft spots and just the ruts you get from driving on it in the spring. After all these years you would think it would be solid by now, but not the case. We have one winter here that it didn't snow hardly at all. I really enjoyed that one. Crazy here. My daughter had 6 inches of snow in Manchester which is only 30 minutes away, yet we had 16 inches. The shoreline caught most of it this trip, we just got skirted by it.

We are looking forward to seeing those longer days of sunlight also. To make myself feel good, I tell myself its only 3 more months until I can road ride again. Seem's like a short time. the older we get, the faster they all seem to fly by.

Just got a call from my neighbor, she had a lot of ice on her driveway and she just put her 4x4 over the edge plowing. got to go pull her out. Ice will get ya every time...... I've gone over the edge a few times but used the backhoe part to drag myself out. Whatever it takes.

George-CT

As you say George... pretty the first time.. I was out today plowing wet snow..:(: Not much.. but I felt that I should get a handle on that stuff.

Well covered vehicles too.. There will be a lot of broom work to get them clear!!

Fair winds

icheal

was 70 deg. f. yesterday here in sw AZ. !! beats shovelin sno !! and i can go out anytime lookin for Panchos stash .