Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snooper & Shooter Coil Question.

candycane

What is the difference between the two.

the snooper is round and fit xlt and idx and i think other 6.3 or.5 machine.The shooter was a 4x6 dd mini made for mxt i think it was called a eclips,but i think they had one for the xlt and it was a blue max or black max dd coil to know the kz of machine and the coil usually match.The person to ask is Monte.This information should be checked.Hope someone else will answer

Not familiar with the snooper, but the shooter as mentioned above is an 4X6 elliptical coil that fits the M6 thru the DFX and V series. Excellent coil for detecting in heavy trash.
HH
BB

The shooter is an 4 x 6 Elliptical coil. There is a model for all three frequencies. The Prizm line, DFX line, & XLT line. The snooper is a concentric coil made for the XLT frequency line. People claim that Elliptical coils perform better in higher mineralized ground. Even though some of us like the snooper better than the shooter when using a 6.59 frequency detector.

6.59 kHz models, such as the XLT, XL Pro, Classic III, ID, IDX and many other models since the Eagle II that use the Blue Max series of coils. It is a concentric-wound design, and labeled the Blue Max 350. It's White's 4" Snooper coil.

The "Shooter" coil is a small-sized elliptical coil that is of Double-D (wide-scan) design, and is made for the three different models series.

The Prizm 'Shooter" (roughly 3