Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sniper coil

[quote gware12]What does anyone think about the sniper coil?[/quote]

You just opened up a BIG can of worms gware12. Many people on this forum will tell you the great results from using a sniper. Trashy areas are a great place to use one. Cuts down on the number of target hits in a sweep so you get better results in what you are "really" looking for. Using them close to fences, poles (playground type) and tight places where the standard coil won't go are other great reasons to use one. Those are just starters.

If you do get one I would highly recommend getting an extra pole and bolt/nut for it. Makes changing it in a snap without having to un-do the regular one and switching them out.

Happy Hunting.......

I have yet to use a small coil that can perform like the sniper can. Other coils are too hot on the edges to get close to steel supports like in a tot lot. This coil uses Alien technology! These coils have been put into the time capsule that was shot out into space. This is the best way Americans can show how advanced we earthlings are to other beings. I'm sure they will just take the said coil and install it on their own detectors! You need to buy one!

[quote khouse]I have yet to use a small coil that can perform like the sniper can. Other coils are too hot on the edges to get close to steel supports like in a tot lot. This coil uses Alien technology! These coils have been put into the time capsule that was shot out into space. This is the best way Americans can show how advanced we earthlings are to other beings. I'm sure they will just take the said coil and install it on their own detectors! You need to buy one![/quote]

Do you have antenni growing from your head? Weird answer but correct.......ehehehehe......

The 4.5 sniper was the best thing I got for the ACE 250 - trashy areas are much easier to work.
For it's size, it gets good depth and is very affordable. Pinpoints on center too.
I haven't tried it in the tot lots but I think I can safely assume it would work just swell.

n/t

[quote khouse]Yes, I have two antennas. Transmit and receive![/quote]

Gud answer......:buds: