Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sniper coil for an old Garrett

newbiehunter

Can anyon tell me if they made a sniper coil for the old Garrett Master Hunter ADS DeepSeeker VLF-TR units. My unit has the 4 pin plug configuration. If they were made does someone have one they will part with or know of someplace that I might find one. Being the unit is 30 years old what should I expect to have to pay for a sniper coil for this old guy. Thanks

Found a 4 1/2 inch ads deepseeker sniper coil with a four pin male plug with quick connect on ebay but the guy pulled the auction early before I could bid. Claimed he got a machine he needed a sniper coil for so he stopped the auction. The problem is I had already contacted him and asked him if he would end the auction and sell it to me and he said no I would have to make a bid. The he turned around the next day and did this. Its within his right but it was wrong. So now I have to start looking again. I will call Garrett but I was hopeing to find a used at a reasonable price

newbie, I have a 41/2" sniper coil came with my ADS Master Hunter III package (VLF/TR) I bought in, I believe in 1983 maybe early 1984. The coil's connector is for 5 pins...four outside holes in a square and one in the center (female).

cowtownkid

Don't think it will work on my machine. Has to be 4 pin male round with a quick connect coller to lock it on. I guess I could rewire the machine but then none of my other coils would work unless they were rewired also. Oh well thanks for the reply, I will keep looking, somewhere over the rainbow is a sniper coil for me.