Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sniper coil came :)

LuckySteve

Hey guys, 1 more day of exams and this guy is going to take his AT PRO with the sniper coil out for a spin. Now I am near an old army base that has been pounded so much, however I managed to find 2 silvers in a little grassy area with the 5x8. The plan is to go back over that with the sniper as well as along some walkways and tree roots. I looked at YouTube for advice on the sniper coil and it is not as popular in videos, so I ask you - Any tips regarding the sniper coil?

I love those sniper coils and have found my best finds with them. With the ability to get in between the trash and the real treasure. Let us know how you do and what kind of depth you get.

If you're looking for silver coins at a trashy site use the Pro Zero mode and dig all high tones no matter how slight or broken as long as you can get it to repeat. There's a lot of masking going on when the trash gets thick, so you have to dig those iffy signals that others may have passed by. :detecting:

tabman

I have only used mine in attics, looking for lost wedding bands. I set the ATPro to ignore everything but the gold range. I was successful on my first search. The second search did not go as well. There was aluminum foil between the drywall ceiling and the rafters/joists. I was able to hear my ring on the foil after doing many adjustments and test. Still no lost ring, I did find long lost chuck key and a few other odds and ends, but no gold. The ring may not have been in the attic, but it was the best guess as to where it had been lost.

Good luck with yours and lets hear of your success with the sniper. A great accessory that will thrive in its unique environment.

BEEP --> DIG BEEP --> DIG BEEP --> DIG BEEP --> DIG BEEP --> DIG BEEP --> DIG BEEP --> DIG, especially the deep silent whispers.